Join our team
We are always looking to recruit young & talented Sales Engineers be a part of our team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for introducing the product, services and ensuring sales growth by developing business. Within the remit of your role you be will be responsible for maximizing sales revenue and margin within you region.
You will be responsible for selling and reactive maintenance and repair across all industries.
Your day to day duties will include generating and qualifying leads, surveying sites and developing best value solutions to customer problems as well as establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers. You will need good negotiation skills and be able to manage your time effectively as you will manage your own diary and workload.
Qualities we would expect the candidate to hold are:
- Good technical knowledge in the installation/ repair environment.
- Organized and highly structured with commercial abilities.
- Dynamic and responsive.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiator who can persuade and influence.
- Results orientated with a clear focus.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Visit distribution prospects and customers as part of a structured plan to develop the area.
- Present products, promotions and campaigns to the customer to generate end user leads.
- Organise training evenings for the distributor sales teams to develop their knowledge of repair techniques and attend trade shows.
- Achieve product listing of the product range.
- Carry out product demonstrations to high standards and achieve the sale.
- Structure a cost effective journey and call plan.
- Maintain customer records and effectively complete sales reports.
- Be aware of aspects of Health and Safety policy relating to the products.
- Conform to accepted company standards relating to personal performance, appearance and maintain the highest presentation standards of the company demonstration vehicle.
Full product training will be given to successful candidate including structured training courses.
Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system